Friday, January 20, 2012

TV Series : Pretty Little Liars

SEASON 1 |  SEASON 2


"Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead"

Based on "Pretty Little Liars" novels by Sara Shepard



THE MAIN CAST :

Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings
Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin
Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery
Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields


THE STORY

There were 5 of them and they were best friends. They told each other secrets. One night, one of them disappeared. After that night, the other 4 were no longer friends. One year later, the police find their best friend's body and an anonymous begins to terrorize them. That make them unite as friends again. Day by day they're struggling to find the truth behind their best friend's murder and find the anonymous identity.


MY REVIEW

4 best friends, Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily are being terrorized by "A" since Alison's body found. They are often put in a really hard choice by A to choose between their family, relationship or friends. Mostly they have no choice but to obey A's command even if it means people they love will get hurt or even if it hurt themselves.

Beside dealing with A and try to find the killer of Alison, they have their own problems in their family and relationship. Spencer is a smart and wealthy girl, but she has a bad relationship with her sister. Aria, a good girl with happy almost happy family and she has a relationship with her own teacher. Hanna, a beautiful girl with bad stealing habit is dealing with her own family drama. Emily, a lesbian swimming athlete who said to be the weakest link by A.

I haven't read the novels, but I've page screened it. I found that the TV series plot is kinda different from the novels. The outline is the same but the scenes are different. They have the same characters but some of them have a different role. Maybe I will read the books someday but now I'm just gonna focus on the series.

I'm TOTALLY HOOKED to this series from the pilot episode. I loooove it! The characters are great and the story is breathtaking. The sensation is almost the same as when I watch Desperate Housewives. I'm often forget to breathe, literally! At the end of every episode, there's one phrase I say a lot : Oh My God! and I really can't wait to watch the next episode. So far they has completed filming for season 2 which is now on going on TV. 

It is said that "A" will be revealed on March 19. Does it mean the end of the series too? Please... NO!! I demand for season 3 and more seasons to come since people said according to the book there are more than one "A". Maybe the series will stick to this plot as well. Pretty Little Liars is now on my top list of a must watch TV series. For people who like mystery drama, I'm so recommending it. There's a good probability that you will become Pretty Little Liars addict, just like me ;p




1 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE Pretty Little Liars!!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
If you like my posts or find them helpful, please click [g +1] button.
Let me know what you think by comment below :)