Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dusty Reads / The Time Will Come #9









Dusty Reads is a meme hosted by Giselle from Xpresso Reads, featuring a book which has been left unread for a quite long time.








The Time Will Come is a meme hosted by Books for Company featuring a book which has been sit in my shelf for some time now.



Title : Mini Shopaholic
Author : Sophie Kinsella
Published : 2010 by PT Gramedia
Becky Brandon thinks that having a daughter is a dream come true: a shopping friend for life! But two-year-old Minnie has a quite different approach to shopping. The toddler creates havoc everywhere she goes, from Harrods to her own christening. Her favorite word is “Mine!” and she’s even trying to get into eBay! On top of everything else, Becky and Luke are still living with her parents (the deal on house #4 has fallen through), when suddenly there’s a huge nationwide financial crisis. 


With people having to cut back, Becky decides to throw a surprise party for Luke to cheer everyone up. But when costs start to spiral out of control, she must decide whether to accept help from an unexpected source—and therefore run the risk of hurting the person she loves. 


Will Becky be able to pull off the celebration of the year? Will she and Luke ever find a home of their own? Will Minnie ever learn to behave? And . . . most important . . . will Becky’s secret wishes ever come true?


BONUS: This edition contains a sneak peek into all of the Shopaholic novels. -goodreads

I love Shopaholic series. I keep it intentionally for a long flight next month :)


2 comments:

Books for Company said...

Ohh I love this series too but I am the same and I am yet to read this one!
Hope it makes your flight go quick =)

Christine said...

You haven't read it too? I thought I'm the only one. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
If you like my posts or find them helpful, please click [g +1] button.
Let me know what you think by comment below :)