Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dusty Reads / The Time Will Come #7









Dusty Reads is a meme hosted by Giselle from Xpresso Reads, featuring a book which has been left unread for a quite long time.








The Time Will Come is a meme hosted by Books for Company featuring a book which has been sit in my shelf for some time now.









Title : Romancing the Vine: Life, Love, and Transformation in the Vineyards of Barolo
Author : Alan Tardi
Published : 2006 by St. Martin's Press
Alan Tardi, former owner of Follonico in New York, describes his life in the Piedmonte district of Italy focusing on the cultivation and harvest of the region's celebrated Barolo wine, and including rare local recipes


I bought this book some years ago because it's about a vine yard, which is I like so much and it was on sale! But I haven't touch it ever since.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I do the same thing and when there is a book sale I go crazy! And buy a bunch of books that just sit there :-( I will get to them one day...or so I keep telling myself.
My Dusty Read

Aleksandra said...

Sounds interesting :) I'm actually afraid to go into a bookstore this month because of all the sales & there are already too many books waiting for me on my shelf ;)

Monaliz said...

I know the feeling, since I have probably 15 books I bought 10 years ago, and still haven't read them..! But I will. Some day.

Thanks for sharing, I'm a new follower! :)

Here's my this week's TTWC!

Amber said...

I've never heard of it but a book about a vineyard does sound interesting. Hope you get to it eventually.

Books for Company said...

I am terrible when books are on sale!
Hope you get to this one soon =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
If you like my posts or find them helpful, please click [g +1] button.
Let me know what you think by comment below :)