Saturday, January 28, 2012

Follow Friday #1


This weekly meme is hosted by Alison can read and Parajunkee

This week question is :

Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?


I don't have particular book genre I avoid. I mostly read anything that interested me. I might not gonna read autobiography, biography, self-helping, motivation, non-fiction and finance related book. But it doesn't mean I don't read any of it. I tried to read those kind of books before and I got really bored. So they won't be my first choice unless I really have to. 

I'm not really into books that written by local author at any genre. I don't know why but they are not interested me. So far only 2 local books I like. One is about gay life and one is ghost's humor. I didn't buy them and never will. All books I purchased are non local author's.


1 comments:

mariska said...

I can agree with your answers. They really sounds boring. Want to see what my answer is?

Mariska (new follower)

http://me-andmybooks.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
If you like my posts or find them helpful, please click [g +1] button.
Let me know what you think by comment below :)