Hosted by The Broke and Bookish
My Top Ten Childhood Favorites (random order) :
1. Famous Five by Enid Blyton
This was the first book that made me fall n love with novels. I was also watch the movie, but I like the book much better
2. Goosebumps by R.L.Stine
I remember that I actually had goosebumps when I read it back then.
3. Fear Street by R.L.Stine
I tried read this series because I like Goosebumps and I ended up read the whole series and the saga too.
4. The Baby Sitter's Club by Ann. M. Martin
I borrowed them from my friend and I loved it! Just couldn't stop read this series
5. The Family at Red-Roofs
I liked this book very much! The family stories in is is very good.
6. Malory Towers by Enid Blyton
At first I borrowed them from my friend and I really liked it. So I manage to bought this series myself.
7. St Clare's by Enid Blyton
I read this series after Malory Towers and yes! I liked them as well
8. STOP by Stefan Wolf
Nothing I can say than I really really loved this series! Detective serials were always catch my attention.
9. Are You There God? It's Me Margaret by Judy BlumeTo be honest, I bought this book at first because of the title is quite unique and yeah I liked it.
10. Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone
I read this it I was in my first year of junior high, so it was still in childhood right? Only one word for this book : AMAZING! It's Harry Potter!