Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dusty Reads #3



Dusty Reads is a meme hosted by Giselle from Xpresso Reads, featuring a book which has been left unread for a quite long time.







Candy Quackenbush is a troubled yet good-natured Minnesotan girl, but when she ventures into an empty field one day and meets John Mischief, a creature with seven extra talking heads on his antlers, she's rendered awestruck and knows she's bound for a heap of adventure. Soon the two are narrowly escaping a dark hunter sent by the evil Lord Carrion and diving into the Sea of Izabella, a vast ocean containing 25 islands that stand for each hour of the day, plus a mystical Twenty-Fifth Hour. As Candy embarks on her adventure throughout this mind-bending archipelago, she visits the average citizens of Yebba Dim Day, joins a clan of tarrie-cats and slothlike Malingo to battle the dastardly Kaspar Wolfswinkel, and even gets a horrific taste of the Twenty-Fifth Hour itself.  -goodreads

My brother bought me the second book at first. That left me with no choice than bought the 1st book as well. I heard from a friend that this book is actually good, but I don't know why I never took it off my shelf.


Let me know your opinion about this book


Book #2
Photobucket

1 comments:

Elisa said...

i saw this at Gramedia book sale last time, the first book one, and it was still expensive =x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
If you like my posts or find them helpful, please click [g +1] button.
Let me know what you think by comment below :)