Monday, December 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #3


What I got this week :


E-books :






Unearthly by Cynthia Hands

Don't Breathe A Word by Jennifer McMahon

Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Tylor

Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan



Bought for a colleague :


 The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan












Incarceron by Catherine Fisher











A colleague is going to resign this December. Since she's a bookaholic too, so I bought them for her. Well, it was me and some other colleagues' money but I was the one who went to book store and bought them because no one else know a thing about novels.
I hope she enjoy the books.


4 comments:

Elisa said...

AAAAGH!
I want Unearthly! T^T Kino SG doesn't have this book,hung... I also interest with The Doughter of Smoke and Bones.
Afetr my order from BD came, maybe i'll order Unearthly =p

Stepping Out of the Page said...

Very jealous... Unearthly and The daughter of smoke & bone are meant to be incredible!!! I hope that you enjoy them, and the rest of your haul!

I'm a new follower. :)
My IMM

fishgirl182 said...

unearthly looks great. i hope you like it. i have daughter of smoke and bone at home that i have not read yet but i am looking forward to it. happy reading!

my imm

Anonymous said...

wow amazing haul!!!! happy reading!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
If you like my posts or find them helpful, please click [g +1] button.
Let me know what you think by comment below :)