Monday, April 1, 2013

In My Mailbox #8

Its been a long time since I participated in this meme. I don't remember perfectly when I bought what, so these are some books I got for about the last 6 months.

English version :
Deadly Cool - Gemma halliday
Under The Never Sky & Through The Ever Night - Veronica Rossi
Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake
The Alchemist - Michael Scott (I had the paperback version but I sold it n bought the HC)
Across The Universe Series - Beth Ravis
Spell Bound - Rachel Hawkins
River of Time series - Lisa T. Bergren
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
Soul Screamers vol 1 & 2 - Rachel VIncent
Grave Mercy - Robin LaFevers



Indonesian version :
The Ring of Solomon - Jonathan Stroud
The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien
Inheritance - Christopher Paolini
Inkspell & Inkdeath - Cornelia Funke

Those books will be my last purchase for Indonesian novels. It feels weird now to read Indonesian since I got used to read the English ones.


What's yours?


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great haul in book for the last 6 months. I loved the books by Lisa T Bergren and also The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
If you like my posts or find them helpful, please click [g +1] button.
Let me know what you think by comment below :)